These businesses, products and bloggers have inspired me along my journey … so you should check them out too!
- Basic Ingredients Online – these guys specialise in artisan flours and premium baking products. It is where I source my Imported French Flour from in bulk.
- Kristy Litis Nutritionist – a very passionate Gold Coast girl and my adored sister-in-law (almost!)
- Wandering Cooks – a West End, Qld based incubator for new food entrepreneurs – a sensational concept space
- Thermomix – I simply adore my Thermie … get one!
- Quirky Cooking – Jo Whitton’s Thermomix cooking blog – one of the best!
- My Lovely Little Lunchbox – a Brisbane based mum keen on baby-led weaning inspired cooking
- Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Foundation – a much needed program in primary schools Australia-wide
- Nicole Joy Inspire – awesome raw desserts!
- Changing Habits – the brilliant Cyndi O’Meara is behind this – a great way to educate yourself and read oodles of divine recipes
- Rebalance Yoga and Pilates – where I go to enjoy weekly pain and time out … love it
- Core Health Coaching – I hang out here too every week for some more pain … these guys are the real deal – very passionate and holistic in their approach to preventative health care
- Green Caravan – a Brisbane-based bulk organic supply group
- Maca Powder – a Peruvian root vegetable that supports hormone balance, increases sexual function and fertility levels, aids in stamina, energy and clarity of mind. Also aids in your ability to handle stress. Best consumed in smoothies. Available at health food and/or organic stores.
- Santos Organics Online – they have a Byron Bay warehouse or you can shop online for all things organic
- Tasty Art Cards – a very cool alternative to the usual gift cards … perfect for foodies, these cards showcase food art by Sydney artist Rosie and include the recipe on the back too! Well priced at $10 for 8 cards.